So after a friend inquired if I had a blog, I've decided to do a blog that is open to those people who are interested in the highlights of the many happenings in our family. It will mostly be pictures topped off with a few insights. So enjoy if you like! Here are some pictures of our latest happenings.

This picture and the following were taken over spring break. We went geode digging in Utah's West Desert. Joshua and Lydia hunting for lizards.

Ty ready and waiting for action!



Looks like great fun! I'm so excited you have started a blog, And I LOVE the title (oh and I have to say that photo at the top is DARLING, :D )
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the world of blogging. It will be fun to keep up with your family. I will try to post a little more often on mine...I just haven't had time lately. Cute pictures! Love the family picture.
ReplyDeleteYeah...welcome to the blog-o-sphere! Can't wait to keep up on your family!
ReplyDelete