So about two weeks after I took Lydia's pictures we ventured out with the children to a nearby park to take there school pictures. I completely dislike the pictures that they take at school, so I usually only order those if it's either their first or last year of school at the particular school they are in. Then I get their picture taken by someone else. This year with the new camera I opted to do it myself. This photo shoot turned out much better. I really can see the difference lighting makes, and as I don't have the money for a great flash or reflective mattes (or whatever they are called) I have to learn to work with the light nature gives me. I am learning so much about lighting and how it effects pictures. Here are a few of the pictures I took:
Well done! They are really good...the one of Ty peaking through the trees is PRICELESS!
ReplyDeleteP.S. Yeah that I can access your blog FINALLY :)
ReplyDeleteI think I've been replaced! :)
ReplyDeletethanks for the invite. I think you did a great job with the pictures.
ReplyDelete