Wednesday, March 30, 2011

3.25.11 - 3.30.11

So I know it's been almost a week, but boy what a week it has been!

Friday--3.25.11:    Joshua had his 5th grade performance, amongst other things that happened this day.  He did a great job.  The first shot is him playing the ukulele.  He's quite the performer and has much dance talent.  Too bad I can't convince him or Ryan to have him take a dance class!  The second picture is him with some of his good buddies!


Saturday--3.26.11:  I really wanted to share the pictures that I took with Rebekah at the YW Broadcast. We got to go to SLC and be in the Conference Center.  It was so wonderful and a great memory we've created.  The reason I cannot share those pictures is because I forgot my camera and had to take the pictures with my phone, which I don't have a cord to my computer yet, because I had to get a new phone since my old one broke.  So you get to see a picture of what Ryan was doing while I was gone.  Can you guess?  . . . . That's right he was taking pictures of our house.  Here is our master bedroom:


Sunday--3.27.11:    I like this picture of Sarah because of the contrast between light and dark.  A little symbolic of the day for me.  I always love the spiritual light I feel, especially on fast Sunday.  The dark represents the fact that I don't like having lots of meetings and hearing the kids NOT get along on Sunday evening when they are stir crazy:


Monday--3.28.11:  I spent Monday finishing up the decluttering.  In the afternoon Matthias got to have a friend over and they decided to make a pile of pillows and have a jumping fest!  Oh and did I mention the sign went up for our house to be on the market!  It was a pretty emotional day!  I love the motion in the first picture.  It captures how busy Matthias is as a person--always moving!



Tuesday--3.29.11:  Game day!  Lydia had her first game.  She had come home from school that day not feeling the greatest, but she rested up and was ready for her game!  She played great and even scored a goal!  Go Plymouth FC!!!  Rebekah had a scrimage, that I wasn't able to go to (both games were at the same time)  but she also played well and scored a goal!




Wednesday--3.30.11:  Today I got to make my favorite cookies--chocolate chip.  I told one of my YW that would bring her some cookie dough--she hasn't been feeling good.  So my family benefited and got cookies!  Yum! Yum!








No comments:

Post a Comment