Sunday, May 8, 2011

Wow! . . . . What a Week!

Do you ever have weeks where there are so many events occurring during the seven days that it feels more like you have just experienced two weeks in one, or even a month in one week?  Well, that's how this past week felt, and I think the next three will feel as well.  So basically I will have made it through 6 months in a 3 week period of time, when it's all said and done.

5.2.11--Happy Birthday To Me!  What a wonderful birthday I had!  I got to sleep in (woke up at 7:20).  Had breakfast in bed while I got to enjoy my fun new present of an ipod touch.  Which present, completely and utterly surprised me to pieces!  (Good job Ryan!)  After a fun morning of being lazy, Ryan took me on a picnic lunch at a park across from the Mt. Timpanogus temple.  It was a great sunny day!  After lunch I went for a pedicure and then on a treasure hunt around the house looking for presents (I think they got the idea from our neighbors the Lunds).  Then in the afternoon we took the kids to see the Carl Bloch exhibit at the BYU Museum of Art, followed by dinner at my favorite hamburger place--The Creamery on 9th.  We came home and had some yummy lemon cake with my cousin and his family.  It was a great day, and I was pretty sad it came to an end, but very grateful that I got a bit of a reprieve before the craziness of the week set in.

Birthday Cake!

ipod touch time!

picture at the picnic!

Matthias helping to make my breakfast in bed!

5.3.11--Hike Up to Battle Creek Falls--We took the youth on a hike up to Battle Creek Falls for our activity on Tuesday.  It was pretty short, but a good work out none the less.  Here's a picture of my awesome girlys!


5.4.11--Wacky Wild Wednesday--There is no physical picture for this day, but I'll paint you a picture of words of what happened this day.  It started as a normal day.  But when 2:45 rolled around the fun began.  We had the following packed into one night:  Lydia soccer game, Me teaching dance from 3:15-7:30, Lydia, Sarah, Rebekah--Dance, Joshua--Hope of America at the Marriot Center at BYU (5-10 pm).  We had to get a baby sitter for Matthias, Lydia and Sarah.  Needless to say by the time it was all done I was too tired and had no energy to take a picture.

5.5.11--Thursday Dance Recital in Centerville--Got to go up to Centerville and see my cute nieces in a recital that my great Sister-in-Laws put together.  I'll be teaching at their little studio when we move up there this summer.  

Rebekah got this flower for helping out with the recital



5.6.11--Choco Tacos:  For Friday night's treat Ryan brought home some Choco Taco's.  This was a flashback for him of Japan and his mission.  They were pretty tasty!


5.7.11--Soccer, Friends, Photos--

Rebekah scored a goal at the half-line!

Joshua helped assist on a goal!  They worked hard.

Sarah and the boy she says she is going to marry--Dylan!

Ryan at his first official coaching game!  


5.8.11--Happy Mother's Day!  The kids and Ryan gave me a great Mother's day.  I got some great gifts, but my favorite was the words my children wrote to me.  

Two of my Cuties!

I probably won't get a post in till next Sunday, but such is life right now!  At least I'm getting the pictures taken!





No comments:

Post a Comment