Monday, December 6, 2010

Happy Birthday Lydia on Nov. 11th

I know this post is late, but November was really a busy month and so I am just getting to posting the happenings of the past month.  Anyway I wanted to post a few pictures of Lydia through the first 8 years of her life.  She is my little firecracker and I love her to pieces.  She has a passion for life that I love, and I learn so much from being with her!



 You know she knows what she is doing, with that mischievous smile.

 Animal lover from a young age.


 Started reading at a young age, and continues to amaze me.



 Pre-school Graduation, with her friend Erika

 Tolerates dance, but would rather be playing soccer or wishing for Karate.  (If money grew on trees maybe she could do karate)







 Love you Lydia!  Thanks for 8 great years!







No comments:

Post a Comment