Sunday, August 15, 2010

Modest is Hottest!

I know this is my third post today, but so much happened this week and I wanted to capture it in words and pictures.  For Tuesday night mutual we took the MiaMaid class to our local bridal/formal wear shop.  This store offers the girls an opportunity to come in and pick two dresses to try on.  This shop also focuses on supplying modest bridal and formal wear.  The girls were so excited for this night.  They spent much time curling hair and doing their make up just right.  They had a blast!  It was so fun to see them feeling like a princess.  After we were done I read them a quote about how they need to always remember that they are beautiful daughters of God.  Here are some of the pictures from this event.

Close up shot of all the girls there.

Cyndal aka Cinderella

Rachelle aka Sleeping Beauty

Haylee aka Snow White

Hailey aka Belle

Samantha aka Giselle

What a wonderful group of girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment