My running partner for the summer. Ty always had to have an otter pop with me after road runners. It was a fun little tradition. I loved doing the road runners and I am looking forward to next year!
Sunday, August 15, 2010
Road Runner's 2010
Friday we had our 5k fun run for the Road Runners group I did this summer. So road runners came about because last summer Rebekah wanted to learn how to run long distances. So I took her and a couple of her friends and some of the young women in our ward running three times a week. It was fun and the kids were wanting to do it this summer. So I thought would open it up to more kids in the neighborhood. I ended up with a list of about 30 kids who came off and on through the summer. Well Friday we had our final run for the summer. It was a great success with all the help I got from parent volunteers and the kids did great. Here is the group below. Even little Sarah did it and didn't complain one bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment