Sunday, April 10, 2011

Friday, Saturday, Sunday

Friday-4.8.11  No picture for this day!  I think the painting from my blog entry for this day counts because it reflects all the great insights I gained this day :)  Plus the pictures from Saturday will make up for Friday.

Saturday-4.9.11  I have a little more than one picture to post this day.  My brother, his girls and his wife came for a quick visit.  We jammed so much fun into this day, that it's hard to pick just one picture to share for this day.  We had fun crocheting, coloring eggs, having an easter egg hunt, decorating sugar cookies and visiting the craft and toy store.  It was great to spend some time with them and get to know them all a little bit better.

Making cookies with my cutie Ty!

Jennifer with a smiling Rachel!

More Smiles!

Josh's happy egg!  He is quite the little cartoonist.

As can be seen in this picture, Rebekah's eyes are a bit droopy.  Probably from the sleep over with her 2nd cousin Meghan.  She never sleeps great away from home.  I think the sleep aid was still affecting her body.  

Thoughtful contemplation of what color to choose next.

Smiley Sarah

Matthias in his element of fun.  The potential of mess around him.

Bird's eye view!

Lydia having fun!

Cousin Kerrie trying to fit the whole egg in her mouth!

Cute Reese, posing for the picture.

4.10.11--Sunday  On Thursday this past week I took Sarah in to get her hair cut and we bought a headband for her to wear.  She has not taken this head band off since that day except to sleep.  It's become another appendage to her body.  And I think the reason why is because of the bling-bling:




No comments:

Post a Comment