Monday 4.11.11--Parks/Friends/Fun! I sent out an email to whom ever I could think of inviting all who were interested to come to the Discovery Park. A couple of family of friends ended up showing up. We spent about an hour at the park and then headed over to the Adventure Park to feed the ducks. That ended up being the hit. Nothing can beat cheap bread, water, mud and kids. We stayed there for 2 hours!
4.12.11--House. Not much happened this day just taking pictures for the cause of selling the house.
4.13.11--Carrousels, Candy and Showings-- Lydia sporting her new hair do from the day before. Notice it is down and straight. The next picture is the money that was required to ride the carrousel at the mall. It was a fun outing and right before we went we had to get the house ready for a showing, which we found out later never happened. Don't love that so much.
4.14.11--A busy day So this was the day I didn't get a photo. The excuse I can give this time is that I was tired from Wednesday night dance teaching and had a lot to do on Thursday. Grocery shopping, temple outing, taking care of kids etc. . . But this is where I wish I was on Thursday--Europe. . .
![]() |
| Vincent Van Gogh's painting--Walk Along the Banks of the Seine Near Asnieres |
4.15.11--Centerville Yesterday we went to Centerville. In the morning the kids had some computer time, and when we got to C-ville we had some lunch, then Joshua and Lydia attempted to fish, Rebekah went to Ogden with some friends and the rest of us went swimming for 3 hours with cousins. Ryan helped with a fence to keep the deer out of the raspberries and for dinner we got to experience Chuck-a-Rama.
4.16.11--Early Easter Bunny. I know some people may think this different, but at our house the Easter bunny comes a week early. We celebrate the last week's of Christ's life on earth starting the Sunday before Easter, so we like to reserve those days for more spiritual activities. I love Easter and I get so excited to celebrate it every year!
Starting Sunday you will get a postings of our Easter Week Celebration!

No comments:
Post a Comment